Monday 20 August 2012

More pictures from the Hunger Games shoot:

Once I boarded the final Mutt sequence, we pinned up all the board panels, (I must have sketched over a thousand panels before we agreed on the action and overall performance). Gary Ross then pitched the whole sequence to all the key personal on the shoot.

I finally finishedall all the boards!! now came the ardious task of shooting the sequence and planning the shots which all took place at night, Luckily ahead of time, I suggested using large cardboard cut outs to represent the Mutts, this helped to establish eye line and overall size comparison. 

Glimmer AKA Leven Rambin gets the final touch up from her make up artist.

The dreaded Cornucopia, "What, you want me to go up there!..?" Picture by Sheena Duggal.

Proof that I was actually working....

Jennifer Lawrence reading between takes. Picture by Dino Athanassiou.


Gary Ross riding his bike between takes.... I think he was trying to escape!!
Picture by Dino Athanassiou.

Alexander Ludwig AKA Cato, I told him he reminded me of the Terminator. Picture by Dino Athanassiou.

No comments:

Post a Comment